What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The largest collection of GNS3 Cisco R&S labs on the Internet.
- Different levels of difficulty available – there’s something for CCNA, CCNP and CCIE students
- Get topologies that you can use right away with the GNS3 software
- Learn to dominate routing protocols and Master CCNP ROUTE
- Get books that will help you study in case you get stuck
- Offers free Cisco Labs for CCNA, CCNP and CCIE R&S
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. GNS 3 Vault scores 71.87/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://gns3vault.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $17.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: gns3vault.com you’ll also be taken through to gns3vault.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)